[Sdcsb-l] Teaching opportunity at San Diego State this fall

Kreisberg, Jason jkreisberg@ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 23 11:26:15 PDT 2016

Hi graduate student and postdocs,

Hope that everyone has been having a nice (and productive!) summer. San Diego State's "Microbial Genetics and Physiology" course this fall is looking for guest lecturers.

So, if you have speakers, who work with microbe systems, I will be happy to invite them as a guest seminar in my Microbial Genetics and Physiology course in Fall-2016.  The course will have up to 75 students (MS and undergraduate).  I might dedicate up to 3 sessions. Let me know if you have someone interested.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Jason

Jason F. Kreisberg, Ph.D.
Assistant Director, San Diego Center for Systems Biology
Assistant Research Scientist, Ideker Lab, UC San Diego

Biomedical Research Facility 2, Room 3A18
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0688
La Jolla, CA 92093
(858) 534-3578