[GSA Events] End of Fall Diversity Event

GSA Diversity vpdiversity@gsa.ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 8 09:14:20 PST 2011

(please forward out to your departments.. Thanks!)

Hi all,
I am hosting a get together for the end of the year TONIGHT (Thursday Dec
8) at my house in Normal Heights. This is an open committee meeting
starting at 7pm and will continue into an informal time to relax with other
graduate students.

Here is the official fb event. Please RSVP, I hope to see you there!
http://www.facebook.com/events/179641755461936/

Also, from the office of vpdiversity, some possible humor in your life:
http://ceejandem.blogspot.com/2010/02/graduate-school-barbie-tm.html?spref=fb

Grad school is tough, but you made it through another term at UCSD and me
and your community are very proud of you. Congratulations and Happy
December Festivities.
Liz

--
*Virginia Elizabeth Bartz